Sunday, August 15, 2010

Playboy's Miss Social Update....

As of right now I am in 1st place to advance as a finalist to be named Playboy's Miss Social!!!!! THANK YOU soooo much to all my friends who have been voting for me!

In order for me to move on as a finalist I have to stay in 1st place until midnight PST tonight. So I need everyone's help in continuing to get a few more votes. Please help out by posting on message boards, posting on facebook/twitter/myspace, grab your friends phone's and vote!!!

Text TERRAS to 47711 to vote!!!

I'm also having a contest! If you send me a pic of you voting for me (make sure to show the confirmation on the phone in the pic) or if you make a youtube video telling people to vote for me I will post on my sites as well as on Playboy's Miss Social's facebook page.  You can send them to terra@theterrasmith.com!!!

Again thanks so much for everyone's support!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment