Monday, August 17, 2009

BTS 101...

For the past week since starting this blog, I've wondered what I was going to do with it. After long thoughts and lots of suggestions I've decided that in addition to my everyday blogs I am going to start a series of beauty and makeup tips. I am constantly asked "how to?" and "what's your secrets?""what products do you use?". If anyone has any specific questions email me or leave them as a comment here.

Over the next couple days I'm going to work on starting this project, which will include a series of videos on makeup application to achieve the "look" you always wanted.

Stay tuned, I'm really excited about this project! My modeling experience has gained me lots of behind the scenes secrets I would love to share with everyone!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment